Monday, March 3, 2008

Keepin' Dad Updated -Having Fun at the Park.




While Joe's away, he can see what the boys have been upto. Just chillin'.

For those of you who live in Cedar, don't forget the fun of Discovery Park. I hadn't been there in awhile and forgot all that there was to offer our little ones. Ben had the best time ever, exploring everything, cruisin' down the "big kid" slides, and swinging. Kade -as you can see- had a great time too! :b He's such a good baby. When the weather gets nice again, I'm takin' the boys back.

3 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Kade looks like such a mellow little guy! It's so cute! :) BTW, Britney hasn't had her baby just yet, but they are naming her Alexis Kay and will call her Lexi. Totally fits Brit's personality. When she does have the baby there will probably be pics posted all over my blog of her! LOL I'm SOO excited to finally be an Aunt. I miss ya Holly!

Brimaca said...

Cute pics. Ben looks young in them. I wonder if M has outgrown him. They are both so cute and I am so sad I can't hold them and watch the older boys play together. Besides I want to chat while they play and actually be able to see your face!

Holly or Joe said...

Mindy -I like the name Lexi, very cute. Your parents will have two grandkids, crazy.

Britt -Ben always looks real little when he's buddled and you can only see his face. Plus, that outfit makes him look young...he looks bigger in jeans and a cool shirt, then he does in a jump-suit. Funny how that works, but I bet ya Malachi is bigger.