Joe is coming home this evening! I can't tell ya how happy I am that he'll be home for awhile. It's easy to forget --when I see him everyday-- just how wonderful he is, as a dad and a husband.
I know I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate him for all his hard work, for the freedoms and luxuries he gives me, and for his encouragement and love for me. He is the best guy I know and I am truly a lucky girl!
The boys adore him and they are lucky to have him as their example and dad. I hope they grow up to be just as great of men as Joe. I Love My Husband!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad he is home. You survived it and did it well. Good job! I love you both...or I mean I love all four of you! And our husbands really are great. I feel so blessed that I can be a stay at home mom. People around here think it is weird that I don't work.
And also sorry to continue on about nothing but we are mainly out of debt! We only have the car and the house left and hopefully we'll have the car paid of in a couple of months. Hooray for tax returns and bonuses!
Whoo-congrats! You are in the same boat as us...it feels good.I know You guys deserve to be where you both have worked so hard! Joe is responsible for our good situation...I just get to tag along. But, i know it's such a blessing.
I hope fire season can go as well as the last three weeks did. I am just worried about church every week alone.
Post a Comment