



Joe is home we are all happy about it! Ben is back to being attached to Joe --at all times, which is cute to see, but also gives me a break. Joe has been taken over some diaper and bath-time duties. Whoohoo for me! Also, Kade hasn't forgotten who Dada is. He's smilin' and talking to Joe all the time.
Also, I've included some cute pics of Kade in some new church clothes. He's getting so big, but loosing some of his hair. (I'm betting it will grow in lighter.) He's two months! Crazy!
Anyway, we are all happy for Joe to be home! Fire season......don't come too quickly.
7 comments:
SO cute! I love the one where Kade is getting a bath. He has a look on his face like "what are you looking at?" LOL I love the picture of Ben in his own chair looking at a book too with Joe and Kade in the next chair. ADORABLE! Tell Joe I said hi.
The pictures are darling. I can't beleive Kade is getting so big. What a big boy Ben is to be reading to his daddy and younger brother. What a tender picture. I love it.
I hope things are wonderful and perfect on Sunday.
Those are some of the cutest pics I've ever seen. Cade looks so little. My baby is so big! I had another guys ask me today where her graduation cap and gown were and then he bowed to me for giving birth to her. It was pretty funny.
Your family of boys is so cute!
Holly, this is so cute!!! It almost makes me want to have another kid... almost....
Have fun with Joe home!!! :)
hey holly! this is natalie engleman. so glad I found your blog! I have a question about the recipe you posted on Lunch ladies. How many points were those pitas sandwiches? I'm Still counting! :)
Such cute pictures, I love those sunday clothes. Adorable!
Hey, now that Joe is back we need to do a girls night out!
I love the blog, guys! Thanks again for the great weekend. We can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment