Ben and Kade LOVED the fire works -obviously it was Kade's first time seein' 'em. He sat on Grandma Lana's lap and was stiff as a board, mesmerized by the whole show. He didn't move a muscle till the show was over. His face was literally glued to the sky. (Don't ya just love his chubby little profile!)
We did a TON of fire works at home (we did some wed., thurs., fri., and sat.) and Kade would laugh and giggle and squirm with the excitement of it all. Never scared or nervous -he just loved the everything.
It is fun to experience the firsts with your kids. I love making these memories. The Fourth was awesome all around. We went to the Enoch parade, and to the park. My mom, little sister, the boys and I lounged comfortably in the bed of Joe's truck with big pillows and blankets and treats, for the fire works. (We missed you Joe --he was off simply saving homes from a little fire.) What an awesome holiday!
5 comments:
His cheek cracks me up! I want to pinch it. You should have done the watch Kade's cheeks grow! Send him to Texas in a package and let me enjoy him for awhile! :)
Holly-you need to go to my blog and go to the blog link "Its Twitchell Time". Look at the 2nd or 3rd post back and you will see a copy of the post you posted-Well I think it is you, maybe not, but the reason I think you need to read it is because of her comments. It made me feel good while I was reading it. Let me know what you think.
Tiff thanks! I loved hearing what she had to say- and I know it's true. Thanks!
The 4th was way fun and that picture of Kade is adorable. Love the cheeks. :)
Josh has always been scared of fireworks. We haven't gone to them in years. This year I went with Brenda and Karly and Kimberly and Auntie. It was fun. I think Boaz would like them, but we'll see what another year brings.
Post a Comment