Monday, July 28, 2008

More From the Kader-bum Show!

While my mom was in town I filmed this clip of Kade laughing. I have to admit, it's not even the best laugh he gives. Sometimes he cracks up and it is just too hilarious to believe! But, hey grandma did a good job in keep the laughs coming. I love when he stop and looks at me and actually goes "Huh?" Funny Boy! He cracks me up.

(Oh and hey, I still need suggestions below; please, look lower in the blog at the "Any Suggestions" post.)

5 comments:

Brimaca said...

Cute! Libby rarely laughs. M got her laughing really well during sacrament meeting yesterday. Great timing. I know in those one pics he looks a lot like Ben did but he still looks so different to me in every other pic or video.

Brimaca said...

Caleb and I laughed pretty hard at Ben's Alma comment. He's a crack-up!

Brimaca said...

Came to watch it again. So sweet!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is so cute! I just LOVE baby laughs. They are probably one of the CUTEST sounds in the world! :)

Wendy said...

My favorite part was when he looked at the camera and got serious for a bit. Then he kept looking back -- making sure the camera was still where he last saw it, I guess.