I love this tag.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Soooo many memories. I commented back to yours that you left on my page.
I remember the first day I met you. You were so sweet and nice and nervous because you thought I would be a jerk. But you quickly realized we were meant to be best friends!
I remember the day you told me that you thought I was going to be a jerk and you couldn't believe someone would walk in and demand a job.
I remember getting together packages for the missionaries we don't even talk to anymore.
I remember you teaching me how to crochet and then spending hours just yacking and crocheting. You saved me from insanity with my roommate situation.
I remember sitting on the floor stocking shelves after I quit Smiths and just visiting and Scott asking us if we were getting anything accomplished or just yacking.
The day you told me to shush when we at the Dr. appt. for Ben. You are about the only person who I would allow to shush me.
I remember looking up the pics on the books of how far along our babies were. We were so excited and it really did turn out amazing and wonderful.
All the packages you send.
The way you can make me feel like a million bucks when no one else can.
When you came to visit in Springville and the little girl broke my camera. I'm sure you thought I was crazy for sobbing but you were supportive anyway.
I remember the temple and everything about it.
So many more but M wants me to read so I"m off!
I have a TON of memories with you. I remember seeing you in one of my college classes and then seeing you again in the next class I had. I remember talking to you and realizing we had a lot in common and then practically moving in cause I was visiting you so much since you lived across the street.
I remember driving you to work, and picking you up.
I remember watching you curl your hair and having you curl mine cause I wanted it to look like yours.
I remember staying up late and laughing until our stomachs hurt and we had tears rolling down our faces.
I remember you teaching me how to crochet and that you were SO patient when I was so NOT gifted in that art.
I remember when you first met Joe and how you had a crush on "the boy next door"
I remember fighting cause I was a stubborn butthead about the fan being on at night. :)
I remember you sketching my face and thinking you were so talented.
I remember the "booty" dance.
I remember that you were and are a truly amazing friend. :)
(I could go on forever, but that might take a while. :) )
Let's see ...
Ours has been a long distance relationship.
I remember being jealous because everybody else met you first and I had to stay home in Oregon.
I remember hoping that you would do what I didn't want to ever do and that was take a chance on a boy that didn't know if he had a testimony. And you did, and now you are my sister. And you and Joe have been to the temple.
I remember your wedding day and your beautiful tulips and how big I was. I snuck on the plane with barely a month until I delivered Boaz. I still play your CD and think about your beautiful day.
I remember going to Ben's blessing and how you were gracious to the invading Harrises.
And I remember how you were gracious to the invading Harrises once again when we camped in your back yard and invaded your kitchen at Easter.
Remember when we went Visit teaching to Chamri and you were pregnant with Ben. We stayed at her house for a LONG time. Joe was so worried that you were stuck in the snow and in labor... he even called Nate to see if he had heard from us. Being VT companions was so bonding and that was just the beginning. :)
** Next ** Our little bonding outings with all our girls. That was so fun to get everyone together at your house.
** The many times sitting up in front with the Presidency and all of our "comments" back and forth. So many fond memories there.
I sure love you Holly. That's all I have for now. :)
My most recent memory of you is at your Mom's birthday party up at Lyman's. You taught me the _best_ way to hang balloons on the ceiling. Tape first, then the balloon.
I am enjoying getting to know you better through our blogs. I think you are wonderful.
I remember meeting you back in the summer of 2000, Joe & Chad took me over to your apartment back behind the football stadium in Cedar and I stole that cardboard cutout of, I want to say Tom Cruise and stuck it in Chad's car. hehehe, fun times!
Post a Comment