Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Joe and The Boys.

This is a little clip of Joe with the boys "playing catch". Joe's a cute, active and attentive dad -I love watching the three guys together -Even when they're just hanging out. Plus, Joe's in Seattle for the next two weeks...and I am missin' him!

6 comments:

Brimaca said...

Cute! We just played catch as a family for family home evening except we were kinda evil. Watch for that post in the next few days.

April said...

I thought that maybe he wouldn't travel as much with this new promotion? Maybe that was just wishful hoping on my part for you!

Wendy said...

Cute. Ben is going to be calling the shots for a very long time. :) However, I'm sure that Kade will figure out how to get his own way too.

Holly or Joe said...

April ~this is actually a breeze compared to before. He started a class, which takes him away for a week or two here and there over a year and a half.

Before, he was gone for two weeks, home for two days, spanning SIX months of the year. I can't complain with the "every now and then" of this class. Thanks for wishing me well though!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Joe is such a cute dad. :) You are a VERY lucky girl to have such an amazing family.

Katie said...

cute.. dads can be so much fun.. i put a not in your room decor section as well so check it