Friday, August 6, 2010

Good and Muddy!

The boys have never had the chance to just get good and dirty! I mean really good and dirty! And, today Grandma and Aunt Nattie took the boys to a little river to ride in a raft, there they found the best mud known to man! It was awesome. (I, originally, was just gonna stay home and wash the long day off of me, but after a nice shower I felt great and decided I'd go join the boys. I was very glad I did.)
Hmm, just a few rocks, nothing amazing, but......
just a few feet away, "the mud"!! Nat said it was just like pudding, thick and smooth.

A mess always starts out small and simple enough......


but it very quickly, and EASILY can escalate in to something bigger....and funner!
A good college try at washing some of the dirt off in the river.....

also, a first for the boys.


The cutest end result to a great experience!
Two boys came and conquered and had the best time of their lives! What a fun time!

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

So fun!!!! See, now you know why I let mine get like that. It's so worth the smiles. Well at least when I can spray them with a hose before bringing them inside.

Holly or Joe said...

Uh, yeah, that was our dilema....we actually washed them off in the Walmart sprinklers down the road a few yards. It was a hilarious sight to see me and Nat scrubbign the boys off in sprinklers with everyone watching.

Mary Ann said...

My little James thought that looked very funny. We was laughing at the pictures of the muddy guys.