He's just precious. He's a great sleeper -so far- and a great eater!(p.s. this is the hat the hospital gave him -it's so cute, and beats out their regular standard hats. I'm thinking someone knitted a whole bunch of hats as a service project and gave them to the hospital -cause this is a totally homemade adorable hat.)
Thursday, November 18, 2010
A Couple More Pics...
He's just precious. He's a great sleeper -so far- and a great eater!(p.s. this is the hat the hospital gave him -it's so cute, and beats out their regular standard hats. I'm thinking someone knitted a whole bunch of hats as a service project and gave them to the hospital -cause this is a totally homemade adorable hat.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness he really is a gorgeous baby and the hat is amazing. We didn't even get a hat.
He's so cute!! I'm glad you finally put on pics of him without a hat on... I was wondering if he was a toe-head like his brothers! :) Congrats!
Love the hats. I've done a few like that on a hat loom. It's not that hard, I got mine at Walmart. It's from Provo Craft. There are different sizes, but the newborn hats are so cute.
Love the pictures of him with his brothers. Babies are facinating. I wish I could meet him in person, but you wouldn't want us now, Josh has been sick. Ugh.
Love you.
Post a Comment