I asked Ben if he had a girlfriend (i can't remember now why, but anyway) he said, "Yeah, it's Abby (this older girl in primary who helped him during a primary event). I said, "Is she the one with brown hair and glasses?" He said, "Yeah. And, she has a bracelet on her teeth." Me: "You mean braces?" Ben: "Oh yeah, yeah, braces." Ha ha ha.
Today Ben asked for something that he couldn't have, and I told him no. He started to get upset, to which I told him, "Having a cow it's gonna help you get what you want, so please don't have a cow."
Kade said, "I'm gonna go tell dad Ben's acting like a cow." And he did. Joe was in the other room and hadn't heard the conversation, so when Kade said, "Ben's acting like a cow." Joe asked, "He is? What, did he Moo?" Kade said, "yeah." Oh, funny boys.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny. Love your boys.
Hilarious! I love things kids say. Libby calls and elevator and alligator. So cute. Took me like two weeks to figure out what she was talking about.
Post a Comment