This kid is amazing! For a while now, Joe has been urging me to start potty training Kade. (Kade had used the potty several times and was ready-go to a few post previous.) However, potty training a child while pregnant -no matter how far along -is not my idea of a good time. I concluded that, unless Joe could take off two weeks to fully train Kade, we'd have to wait till the baby was born to start the "Potty Training Adventure".
Anyway, almost immediately after we brought Carter home, Kade decided he wasn't wearing diapers and was going to be a full time potty user. Joe bought him some awesome Superhero Squad undies and Kade's never looked back. This kid fully potty trained himself!! I'm not exaggerating! He has had no accidents so far and doesn't even ask for Joe or I to help. It's crazy -but SOOO nice.
I thought that I'd be mopping up messes and cleaning out undies. I cannot express how thrilled I am that some how we skipped past all that. It's like Kade's been trained for a year -seriously. Kade has always been a boy who can figure things out for himself. He's Mr. Independant, for sure, and he never ceases to amaze me. Thank you Kade for training yourself! You have no idea how grateful I am to you! I love you!
Anyway, almost immediately after we brought Carter home, Kade decided he wasn't wearing diapers and was going to be a full time potty user. Joe bought him some awesome Superhero Squad undies and Kade's never looked back. This kid fully potty trained himself!! I'm not exaggerating! He has had no accidents so far and doesn't even ask for Joe or I to help. It's crazy -but SOOO nice.
I thought that I'd be mopping up messes and cleaning out undies. I cannot express how thrilled I am that some how we skipped past all that. It's like Kade's been trained for a year -seriously. Kade has always been a boy who can figure things out for himself. He's Mr. Independant, for sure, and he never ceases to amaze me. Thank you Kade for training yourself! You have no idea how grateful I am to you! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment