Friday, October 7, 2011

First Tooth!!!!



Here's Ben's "something that is so exciting". He lost his 1st tooth! Literally minutes ago. He came upstairs and told me, "Mom, something really exciting just happened." He'd lost a tooth. Then he called Joe and opened the conversation with, "Dad, I have something that is so exciting to tell ya...." He's feeling pretty cool right now. If you look at the little bloody hole, you can see the new tooth already half way out. Crazy!! But, he did get teeth super early -and quickly one right after another, so I figured the new teeth would come in similarly. The other middle baby front bottom tooth, is already already loose. And, the tooth coming up seems to be pushing it's way up under the tooth to the right side of the missing one as well, so I'm thinking that baby one is gonna be "getting gone" here pretty quick. Yay for growing kids!! And yay for the tooth fairy's first visit. (disclaimer:he had just eaten, thus the specks of food on his teeth.)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

How utterly exciting. How much does the tooth fairy pay these days? :)

Brimaca said...

OK. So the tooth already coming back up is just CRAZY! And I love how he announced it. Some kids are traumatized. He's really cool.