Before I forgot, I had to journal these things Kade said today.
I went in to Kade I say good night. (it was Ben's "night", so he wasn't in bed yet) Kade and I were talking about how awesome I think he is and what his great strengths are. He's a defender and protector and SO creative and just all around a great boy. Then he said, "I can't always control my hands. Sometimes when they want to hit Ben, they just hit him. But, I pray and pray that I can control them and someday I won't hit."
I told him he was exactly right. When we pray, continually for help to change something, Heavenly Father with help us improve. He said he knew that already. :) What a sweet kid. I told him his faith was one of his greatest strengths.
Also, when driving, I pointed out the huge gorgeous gray clouds rolling over St. George. Kade quickly said, "Look I see Jesus' world over there. See the white?" It was so cute. I love that he thinks of things like that. I love my Kaderbum.
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow on being observant on his part. Holy cow. I love that he prays for it. That is my favorite thing I am trying to glean from you, to teach my kids to recognize God's hand much more in their lives.
Post a Comment