

Ben has proved to be his father's son when it comes to intelligence. He's known his alphabet since 18 months, he knows his shapes, and colors, and how to count to ten....but, now the kid is amazing me with his art. (He actually got something from me.)
Ben drew this picture, and when I asked him what it was, he said, "It's Ben-Ben." It atually looks like a person! It has legs, hair, and a face -kinda-. It's amazing what comes out of this kid. He likes to draw, and this just impressed me. Kids are awesome creatures!
7 comments:
Brag all you want. I can't believe how smart he is! What a cute, funny, and smart little boy!
I love that Ben always has hats on! reminds me of you. :)
Holy Cow! He is the smartest kid I know. That really is amazing. I think I would have had a heart attack when I saw that. I need to check my art eduction book but I believe kids are usually four when they start drawing more than just the face. It might even be older than that. At two they are usually still just scribbling. I know M is.
Mindy- yeah, Ben LOVES hats, joe and I think it's cause both he and I wear them regularly. He has a hat rack above his bed, with several hats, every morning he puts one on, then puts it back right before bed. He never took 'em off when he was little, and now he makes the decision. I love it too.
Britt- cool! Ben still draws "airplanes" and "nemo" that are really circles or scribbles, but he's is getting pretty good at putting legs on a circle and saying it's a person. He doesn't have the "face" part down all the way. So, he's figured out some things, but not everything. He draws all the time these days.
He's still extremely ahead. M doesn't even label his pics yes. They are just scribbles and he knows it. :) Thanks for the comment on my page. I'm the luckiest friend in the world! Well I could be luckier in one way I could live within a few hundred miles of you!
It's totally adorable that he wants to wear them. If Austin sees one of his hats he usually asks to wear it, but usually only for a little while. So dang cute on your little Ben though. His drawing is AMAZING! I can't believe he can draw like that already. He's so much like you!
Post a Comment