This past weekend Kade was blessed and a lot of our family came into town to be there. It is fun to get together with everybody. No one had met Kade yet, except my mom and older sister, so he was passed around a lot and was the star of the show, for sure.
Kade's blessing was wonderful. Joe repeatedly blessed Kade to be social. I'm thinkin' he'll be a little more reserved like Joe and need to put himself out there. We'll see. I am grateful for Joe's priesthood and this opportunity to bless our son, and the future opportunities to bless our family.
I love my family! They are all just awesome people, and I miss them all the time. I couldn't ask for better. And, to top it off, I married into an incredible family, where they are all close, kind and hilarious. We are so blessed -no doubt. It was a great weekend.
5 comments:
It looks like you had a fun and busy weekend. You have such cute family - I'm sure everyone loved the little guy. Me and Kev were sad we couldn't make it down for the blessing, but we will have to plan something for sometime soon!
Both boys are so cute. They were even dressed alike. :) I love the pics. I want more! more! more! I wish we could have been there and I wish you could be here for Libby's.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to go. Your boys are growing up and I'm missing all the action. It's good to look at the pictures and see familiar faces and know that you had good support. I've been thinking about you and your family all week. And I'm hoping your new ward welcomes you in with hugs and loves.
Dear Harris Family,
Just wanted to know that we are thinking of you and sad to think that today we will go to church and not see you all there. Best wishes for your new ward! They are so lucky to have such a wonderful family in their ward!
What? No pictures of *me*? Holly! I'm hurt! ;)
It was a great weekend--I'm glad we could come. :)
Post a Comment