I really do love going home to Vegas. Every road reminds me of something from growing up, even though it's changed so much. There are lots of good memories of Vegas.
This past week, the boys and I went to visit my mom while Joe's in TX. We had a blast! Ben loves Grandma and all the undivided attention she gives him...(as well as all the unlimited suckers she gives him.) Kade did really well with all the running around we did -he is such a good baby!
Just one more week till Joe's home! Whoohoo! We sure have missed Dada!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Aww! you should have let me know you were coming down here! We could have gotten together. I can't believe how smart Ben is! It's amazing!
I'm glad you got to spend time with your mom. It's so great to see them with your kids. I miss grandparents!
Mindy- The Vegas trip so kind of fast, so i didn't really call anybody -not even steve, when i promised I would.
I'msure I'll be down a ton this summer with joe starting fire season in June.
Kade will be bigger then, and less maintanance, so that will be better.
And, yep Ben's a pretty smart little guy. He talks a ton, loves books and music and drawing. He never really watched tv till he turned about two...then he discovered Little Einsteins and Handy Manny...now they are an everyday must!
Britt- yeah grandparents are great...except when they give your kid candy non-stop, or give into tantrums. Oh well. I wish your parents could be closer...not too close, but closer.....maybe two and a half hours like my mom. Then you see 'em often, but not too often.
If I lived in Cedar that would be perfect!
I figured it was probably a quick trip but I'm sad! You have to let me know when you'll be down here in the summer and stuff. They we can let our kids play together. Although I might be embarrassed cause Austin doesn't talk as well as Ben or anything! LOL Austin will only really sit and watch Ratatouille and Rachael Ray. LOL He LOVES cooking shows which is what I assume is the draw to Ratatouille. It's the ONLY thing he'll really sit and watch besides cooking shows.
Post a Comment