

I know these pics are already on the side of the blog, but they are just perfect to compare the boys' faces with. I have seen their similarities, but mostly, I've thought Ben looks like me, and Kade looks like Joe --And, to me, we're aren't one of those "brother/sister lookin' " couples, so I figured the boys were different enough. BUT, then I saw these pics, so close together, and thought "For Sheesh!", they really do look alike -A lot I think.
I just love their little faces and am so happy they're mine!
4 comments:
Your boys are So cute. Doesn't matter who they look like, they come from cute people! :) I looked at your wouldn't it be nice...are you moving?
They do look a lot alike in those pics. Go figure....
I agree - they look so much alike!! And they are still so adorable.
Darling boys, and I'm glad that they are yours too.
Post a Comment