


So, Saturday I needed a change in scenery, so we went to St. George. There is a little water park
(Outside on Tabernacle and Main-it's free) that is SO fun and perfect for little kids. There are different areas to play in -a wall of waterfalls, a big fountain area, and a river that is wide and slow at one end, and thin and fast at the other. There are flat low rocks for the kids to climb on.
(They are rough but not scratchy; kids can get great traction.) Around the entire place are tables, tons of seating, and nice shaded places --totally great for picnics!
The boys and I had a great time -I posted a few clips of the day. ANYONE who is close enough to go,should really go. It is a blast!! (Word to the wise -don't sit on the red rock, it stains light clothing!)
3 comments:
That looks so fun!!!! And M loves Curious George too. Luckily it is my favorite so I enjoy watching it with him.
That looks like a lot of fun and something nice to try when it's hot. I bet Austin would love it. I'll have to remember that the next time we are on our way to my grandparents. :) BTW, your boys are just so cute and good-natured.
I love free things. That looks like a great place to visit a lot. I love the water too. Boaz would be right in the middle of everything and wet with in seconds of arriving.
Post a Comment