Joe and I took the boys up to salt lake for a quick trip to see the circus and go to the zoo. I have pics, and will post 'em later.
Also, after only two and a half weeks of potty training -Ben has mastered it! He is now going #2 in the potty and have been no accidents!!!
Heading out on the road for several hours, I was worried. But, I pack his seat, and told him if he needed to go he could say, "Mom, Dad, stop the car, pull over I gotta go potty." and we would pull over. He let us know. And, didn't have any probs. He had no prob with the public restrooms and it made for a great two days!
I hope my good fortune will continue! I love Potty Scotty and couldn't have done it without him, I thank my hubby for all the clean up duty he did whenever he was home, and I am glad to not feel like there's a peein'/poopin' time bomb waiting to go off -the pressure/worry of "what if" is almost totally gone.
He's potty trained!! Whoohoo.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Holy cow you luckyy girl! Maybe I will order it. Or maybe you could send yours to me? :) I can't wait for pics. We are coming to Utah December 19th I think and I will stay until sometime in early Jan. I can't wait! I am really homesick and missing you and a few other friends that I feel like I can really be me around. I have good friends here but I don't feel like I can quite be me. Love you and miss you lots!
The "it" I was referring to is Potty Scott. ;)
When I'm in Utah I would love to take a family pic of you. However maybe you should have that cute girl that took Ben's pics do it.
Once you grt past the first trip, it;s all cake!
Hey I was wondering if you would help me out with a post I'm going to do. I'm stealing the idea from the Nie Nie dialogues http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ . I want to do a Proc week like she did. I chose you from my blog list to participate. If you do not want to participate, let me know and I'll get someone else to do it.
Ponder the Proclamation. Choose a quote from it and tell me what you and your family are doing to live that principle and why. Please send a photo to illustrate your point. Try to look for something someone else might not see - hopefully that way I'll have variety. If not, that's ok too (email it all to me within the next week).
-Brittany
brittany_sweat99@yahoo.com
YOU ARE SO LUCKY!! your son is too smart! I am still dealing with pee accidents with Austin. Can't figure out what I am doing wrong?! Little stinker!
Post a Comment