Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Love 'Em!




I was just tired of typing and not posting pictures. Also, I can't keep posting about potty training forever. These are a few older, random pics of the boys. They are getting so big, and in a few short months they will be 3 and 1. I can't believe it. I am so grateful for them and to be a mother! There is nothing better.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I look at the picture of Kade in the green shirt and I wonder what is he thinking. He is obviously thinking some deep thoughts, I would love to know what they are. And I can't believe how big Ben is. Wow.

What precious boys.

njohnson said...

ahhhh! they are gettin' so big! DANG! So cute! Kade is soooo Joe- his expressions and everything are soo Joe!

Brimaca said...

Yay! Thanks for the pics. They are so precious. I love our boys. I agree with everything said by the above lovely ladies.

Ben's smile is so capitivating. I love the last pic. It's a classic pic of a boy playing. The close-ups of Cade made me smile.

Brimaca said...

And by "our boys" I meant Ben and Cade. Not that I don't love Malachi and Libby ;)but I was meaning that I feel ownership of your children.

Brimaca said...

And another comment. I meant Kade. I know it's spelled with a K but my hands always type a C.

Brimaca said...

I just need to tell you quickly that I love you! You really are such a great friend. Thanks for never making me feel like a bum or a bad person. You always lift me up and make me feel better!

Unknown said...

Wow, they are getting so big and cute. I think its cool how Ben looks more like you & Kade looks more like Joe, both they both are a good combination too.