Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just a Fast Post.

I snuck downstairs for a second, just to tell a funny story.

Just now, during dinner, Ben looked at me and said, "Mom, there's something wrong with you."
He got this off of Finding Nemo -which he watched for the first time in forever yesterday.

I guess as moms our kids relate everything to us first. So, maybe that's why Ben frequently makes comments directed at me. As you might remember, he told me to "Go your way, and seek no more to destroy the church." I am glad to be the first one he thinks of to try he material out on -and he's not wrong -I often time think there's something wrong with me too. ;D

5 comments:

Camille said...

Oh Holly, our family is so cute! I can't believe how big your family is! I love watching them grow. Congrats on the potty training adventure! Hope all continues to go well.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

he seriously cracks me up! LOL

Wendy said...

That is funny. I don't remember that line in Finding Nemo.

But I don't think there is anything wrong with you at all.

K said...

hahaha, there is nothing wrong with you Holly, although I do suggest that you heed the advice to go your way and seek no more to destroy the church! He is hilarious!

Britney said...

I am crying I am laughing so hard at his "seek no more to destroy the church" comment. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard of a kid saying. I bet you guys died laughing. That is awesome!