Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Pics! (The story is below.)

Beautiful! Little bruised from delivery, but perfect!
They are crazy! And...now we have three!

I love being surrounded by four great guys!

Ben said, over and over, "This is my new friend Carter. I love him." And, he really, really does.
Wow -kind of a goofy eye picture -but good enough to show me, lovin' my new little guy. (It also looks like a cut my hair -i didn't.) Yay! I was finally finished!

6 comments:

Bjorge Queen said...

He's just a little cutie patootie. I pushed 3 hours with my son. After all that work, I had a C section. 15 minutes doesn't seem that bad. Way to go! :)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

So awesome! you have such adorable boys and I LOVE that you have all boys. It totally fits ya! You look so happy and really good for having just had a baby! :)

Mary Ann said...

Way to go! He is very cute, and I can't wait to meet him.

Wendy said...

I love the goofy picture. That is classic.

Gene and Jenna said...

Congrats! He is a keeper for sure:) He looks so much like your other boys! And you look great!

Brimaca said...

Oh he's cute! IN the first pic I thought, he looks just like Ben. In the second I thought he looked just like Kade. He must be a perfect mix of the two. Sooooo darn cute!