I am half way through my first week alone with two kids. It has been better than I expected, but has still been quite a rollercoaster ride.
Ben had such a great time havin' Joe around to be his full time buddy, he is now having a hard time getting use to me dividing my attention and time. Hopefully, we'll establish a regular routine again and get things working smoothly. Oh the fun of kids!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know. I'm scared for my mom to leave!
Adjustments often come with their own problems. I still remember when we first had little Stan start sleeping alone in his own room. I think we waited *way* too long to do that, because he had a really, really rough night (which meant that we did, too).
When he came out in the morning, he wouldn't even look at us. The kid wasn't even eighteen months old at the time, either. It was heartbreaking, but in a cute kind of way. It's much funnier in memory. ;)
I guess this post is coming pretty late, given the fact that you posted the original post back on the 6th...
Post a Comment