Here are just a few more pics of the boys. They are so cute.
Kade is already THREE weeks old. He is doing really well. He is the hardest kid to wake up, but sometimes he's the hardest kid to get to go to sleep. He is starting to focus, and it is so cool when he looks right at ya. And, he smiles all the time...does that mean he has gas?...probably, but we have already gotten to see his cute smile!
Ben is still adjusting, and he's getting better. But, he's two and I expect more ups and downs are coming. He is still talking like crazy...and lately, everything is "sooo" this or "sooo" that. For example, he'll say, "I am sooo poopy.", or "I am sooo hungry", or "I'm sooo cold."etc, etc. He's hilarious and very theatrical.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes! It would be nice if kids had snooze buttons. Also your boys are so cute! I wish I could hold Cade so bad. How much did he weigh again?
That is cute that Ben says sooooo before everything, you will have to put a small 20 sec video clip using your digital camera so I can hear & see that sometime.
I wonder where Ben got the "sooo" part. *Winks at Holly*
It's funny what our kids pick up from us, isn't it?
Anyway, thanks for letting me see the blog. :) I should put one up, so you, Katie and Natalie can have a look. I have about 15,000 pictures by now, I'm sure. ;)
Anyway, more to come later. :)
Holly-Can you make comments on my blog now? I don't know why you wouldn't be able to?? Let me know ok..you can email me jtzgirl1969@gmail.com
Post a Comment