Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mini Joe and Mini Holly!!




I think it is so funny how much Ben looks like me and how much Kade looks like Joe. I think both boys make Joe's expressions though. The top picture is funny to me, because Ben is so excited and Kade is all laid back -granted he can't get excited yet - but, it's just alot like me and Joe. I can get pretty excited sometimes, but Joe is usually laid back and "chill" about things. It's just funny to see the kids take after us the way they seem too. It will be fun to see how they grow and how their personalities develop. Kids are just amazing to me. I love being a mom!


2 comments:

Brimaca said...

Oh My goodness! They are so cute. He is such a doll. He looks totally different than I thought he would but of course he's adorable. I pictured him looking more like you.

Stan Johnson said...

Ah, the cuteness of kids. ;)