Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is That A Smile?


Kade has smiled -for real- for the first time this past Wed. I tickled his cheeks and chin, and he looked right at me and smiled. Then he did it again later. So cute! This isn't that smile, but it gives you some idea of his cute little grin.

5 comments:

Brimaca said...

He looks so small. How much did he weigh again? He doesn't have any fat in the places that Libby is fattest so he looks teeny tiny to me. Also I think I would think he was Joe's child if I saw him in a line up. He is going to look exactly like him.

Holly or Joe said...

He'd be a lucky kid --cause Joe's so handsome.:b

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is SO cute! Oh my gosh that is one of the cutest newborns I think I've ever seen! You make some cuties. :)

Camille said...

Aw...this is so precious!

Wendy said...

Josh was the best at getting Boaz to smile and laugh. I'd hide at the top of the couch and have Craig hold Boaz and Josh would get him to smile. The delay on the camera made for a frusterating couple of pictures, but the boys enjoyed it.