All is going well with our family. We recently welcomed our new baby boy home. Kade Mathew was born at 5:28. He weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 20 and 1/2 inches long. Everything went beautifully with the labor and delivery. He was face up though and came out peein' on the nurses. He is very cute and very fun. We just love having him around.
Ben seems to be okay with having this new kid around. He's constantly kissing Kade and wanting to do things with him. He doesn't realize Kade can't "play" yet. Ben is growing so big, and with Kade home it feels like he got bigger over night.
Joe is going back to work after being home for two weeks with me. I am a little nervous to see how handling two kids will be all alone. Wish me luck! I am doing well and am feeling pretty good. My cold, that knocked me out for the most part of two weeks, is almost gone and I am happy about that.
Well, I guess that is ll for now! Hope you enjoy the pictures of Kade...we'll get some of Ben on soon.

7 comments:
So cute! I'm so glad you are doing this. I hope you keep it pretty updated! Thanks again for the package. You are an amazing friend and I really appreciate you!
Yay Holly!!! I am so excited you have a blog! I ask Brittany about you guys all the time. You have some amazingly cute kids :o) I can't wait to read more about what you guys are up to and see more pictures!
We are stoked that you guys have a blog to show off your super cute family! We miss you guys a lot but are glad we are still in touch.
Kev & Brit Jensen
Hi Holly! I just wanted to tell you what a beautiful family you have. Kade is so beautiful. He looks like a C-section baby he's so gorgeous! Ben is getting so big and I heard how SMART he is, but I would expect anything less from your kid. Looks like you are doing well. I truly miss you Hols! Hopefully now that you have this I can keep in touch with you better. How is your mom and the rest of your family?
That last one was supposed to say I would expect NOTHING less from your son. I'm so dumb sometimes!
Mindy
Mindy- I can't comment on your blog, it's blocked. But, way cute kid! He's adorable.
I am glad these blogs are lletting us all keep in touch, or at least be updated on things.
I love blogs!
Holly, I still remember when Patrick was born, and how that just made little Stan suddenly seem so much older. I know exactly what you mean, when you said that Ben suddenly seemed so much more grown up once Kade came along.
Once you get to the third kid and beyond, though, it doesn't hit you quite as hard.
Post a Comment