Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What a Cute Boy!


Well, there's no doubt my genes had nothing to do with Kade's appearance. He looks just like Joe and makes all the same expressions! Lucky kid -he's good looking 'cause his dad's good looking.

4 comments:

Brimaca said...

His hair is a really cool color!

Brimaca said...

It's really uncanny how much he looks like Joe in this pic. By the way both of my kids are asleep in the car. They fell asleep when I tried to take Caleb a surprise and I want five minutes of peace since I won't get a nap. Good thing it's not too hot yet and I can leave them in there for a minute.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is SO cute! :) He does remind me of Joe...even his laid back expression. SO Joe!

Wendy said...

Yea! I figured out how to post. Your boy is so serious. He sits great for the camera.