I have a minute to post.....both boys are sleeping...a treat! Anyway, I have not been able to blog since the Potty Training Adventure has begun. Ben is doing SOOOOO good. He's has minimal accidents. No prob- they happen, no biggie!
I try to stay within a few rooms of Ben, in case he needs me, and I want to keep him upstairs by his potty seat and the toilet that has an "fit-in" seat next to it. Thus, the reason I won't be posting or blog surfing for at least a little while (Our computer is downstairs). I'll miss it and crave it often. I'll catch up with you all as soon as possible.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GOOD LUCK! Potty training is rough.
This is a fun time. Ben will be so proud of himself. You'll do great.
Yay Ben keep up the good work.
Post a Comment