
I turned my back for two seconds, one day, and Ben got into the vaseline -I have no idea how he was able to reach it-but, he covered his face, hands, and clothes in it.A few days later, I turned my back again and he got into my mascara and put it all over his face, hands, and clothes.
Kids are fast, ya can't leave 'em for a second. And just when you think things are high enough, or secured away, the kid will find a way to get into things and make a mess. Cute, but, not so cute.
6 comments:
Ew Ew EW!! I can't handle the vaseline... So funny :) So true though. Kids are magic or something the way they can find stuff they shouldn't have access to...
Little stinker! They love vaseline for some reason. Malachi always finds it too. I love the advice I got to always take a pic when they do something like that. It keeps you from getting angry. Looks like you follow that advice without even hearing it.
Ok, so the vaseline thing must be a universal kid magnet...When Britney was little she put it on my parents wall and my dad saw something "shiny" on the wall and asked Brit what it was and she said, "it could be baseline!" Good thing he didn't try to put the mascara on his lashes. That could have hurt!
He looks so innocent. What a boy. I love the mascara.
I love it!!! Ben has always been such a good kid.. Its great to see that he has a little devil in him :) ?Maybe Ben has been watching Joe when Holly's not around and that is where he got the idea that boys can wear mascara.. LOL
Yeah Joe's more into the lipstick and perfume than the mascara.
Post a Comment