Friday, February 8, 2008

So serious. :)

6 comments:

Brimaca said...

Ben would say, "Soooo serious!" He looks so much like Joe.

Katie said...

I love this pic of Kade.. I just wanna come kiss him. He does look alot like Joe(I dont wanna kiss Joe)..CUTE BLOG Holly

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britney said...

What a handsome little boy! He looks so tiny and precious! Kevin and I really need to come down and see you guys - Ben is getting "soooo" big and now we haven't ever seen Kade yet! I bet you are super busy with everything, but it looks like you are having so much fun - what a cute family you guys are! Keep the pics coming!

Brimaca said...

More pics, more pics, more pics! Have I ever told you I hate these word identification things. I can never type them in right!

Brimaca said...

I mean word verification things. Maybe that's the problem. I just can't read.