(If you haven't read the post below, read that one first, in order to get this one.)
This morning I was letting Ben watch Living Scripture movies. And, he picked "Alma the Younger" (For some reason A.the.Y is his favorite movie and scripture story, he asks for it all the time.) Anyway, he handed me the movie.
I said, "You want Alma the Younger?"
He said, "Yeah. I think I know something about Alma the Younger."
I asked, "What do you know about Alma the Younger?"
Again, he replied, "Something."
And that was it. I have no idea where he got this phrase from. It's too funny, to me.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
ahhh he's so dang cute! ahh! hooch- I may be able to come for the 4th of July, though I will see you a few days later. Anyway, are you gonna be home or do you have plans?
It's a good thing to know something about Alma the Younger. I'm with you Ben.
Holly, I just love these stories about Ben! Thanks for sharing them! It makes me so excited for Ayda to say something more than one word at a time...
Oh, we were just thinking about this the other day... Remember when we were at the Littlefield's playing games and Ayda was a tiny baby laying on the floor and Ben dropped a hard ball on her head? At the time we were like, SOMEBODY CONTROL THAT KID! but now I can see Ayda doing the same thing, or something worse! Probably sitting on the kid's head. Crazy how your perspective changes as your kids grow! Odd memory of the day...
I seriously love these funny little snipetts into your life. Your son is so funny and smart. Definitely makes me laugh!
So cute
You have got a very smart boy there!
Nat- No plans..and even if I did, I'd cancel 'em for you!
Patrice -Joe and I talk about that nigth all the time...(Ben and the ball hitting Ayda) I remember thinking' what did I do wrong --now as i've witnessed other kids, I feel better...they all seem to do it -it's a developmental stage, they are learning cause and effect .....and they have no impulse control, so they just can't help it.
It brings me comfort someone to know that Ayda is doin' the same things 'cause I know you're a good mom, and so it's obviously not for the lack of discipline. They're just kids.:D
It's definately definately a stage and it only gets worse for awhile. Wait until they get their new baby here. That will be lot's of fun...I know from experience. :)
Holly,
You have the cutest kids! I hope you don't mind, but I stole your idea and made a blog for our Relief Society. I guess Ben gets all his intelligence from his mommy! J/K Joe =)
That's hilarious!
Do you keep a list of the funny things he says?
Post a Comment