Thursday, June 12, 2008

More of the Kader-Bum Show.

Kade is very quick to laugh. On this particular day, "fart noises" were doing the trick. :D (Which is funny, 'cause the kid is always gassy.) He is such a funny little guy, and I just liked this video. His expressions crack me up. (Oh, and sorry for the shaking camera work....I was doin' the "farting".)

6 comments:

Brimaca said...

That was funny when he quit laughing for a minute. He looked very serious about something!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Ok, yesterday the video clip wasn't working but today it was. He is SOO cute!! I love his little laugh. What a happy little guy he is...was Ben this happy at this age?

Holly or Joe said...

mindy- oh yeah! Ben was always a happy kid. I got lucky with having both boys be calm, happy, and healthy.

Wendy said...

I love that babies think everything is wonderful and funny. I love that their faces are so open and reveal what they are feeling. I love the joy they find in small things.

Maybe I should try and be more like them.

Holly or Joe said...

Wendy- If you want, I'll call ya and make "fart" noises to ya over the phone. ;D lol. i love kids' simplicity too.

Stan Johnson said...

"That was funny when he quit laughing for a minute. He looked very serious about something!"

Maybe he needed to do a little farting, himself? ;)