Friday, June 27, 2008

We Have a Break Through!


Little Baby Kade has cut his first tooth two days ago! Yay....and oh no, I'm still nursing. ;D

Anyway, I couldn't get a picture of his tooth to save my life, so I'm posting these --which I took during my attempt. He pretty much felt the way he looks. I had been fiddling with him forever, my fingers prying open his mouth, and the flash was bugging him and he was seeming to say, "Come on mom, enough already." So, I stopped.

I will try again later, but who knows how long it will take to get a pic of his new toother. (It will be when he's leavin' for college probably).

9 comments:

Brimaca said...

Such a little cutie patootie. Glad his broke through....wish Libby's would. Or maybe not she's a biter.

njohnson said...

he looks like BEN! These pictures of him look like BEN! especially with the eyes covered AHH!At least it wasn't at 4 months like Ben sheesh!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He's a cutie. Never can get them to show their first tooth. I had the same problem with Austin. He seems to be such a good natured little guy.

Holly or Joe said...

Britt- yeah, I'm nervous for the biting to start again for the second tooth..AHH

Nat- I thought he looked like Ben too --sometimes he really does,a dn sometimes he totally doesn't. You'll have to see him.

Mindy- He is very good natured. With alll my prodding, he didn't cry or get much more than annoyed.

The Littlefields said...

I can't believe he has teeth! These little guys grow up too fast. He is such a handsome man.

Brimaca said...

Love the new pics on the side! His legs do look chubby in the pic but it is deceiving...I've seen them. :) His little arm looks so skinny in other pic. Libby is thinning out but nothing like that.

Lalani said...

He is so adorable - even when frustrated!!

Wendy said...

Little teeth are charming. I found the big problems were when they had three. Two one the bottom were not terribly bad. It became horrible when the first tooth on the top joined them. Ochie.

Stan Johnson said...

Kade cut teeth already?

That's it...I need to bug Charles about just getting his teeth out, instead of just pretending to be teething (and keeping us up).

That said, I'm sure Lucia's not keen on being bitten all the time.