He's a deep thinker, which helps him to make correct and wise decisions for the benefit of his children.

He's flexible and fair, yet he has the training needed to keep the kids in line.

He is fearless and would go out on a limb for the sake of his boys.

Joe is strong and would take on the world...or Russians, for his family.

That is, when he's not fighting wild forest fires as a hardworking fire fighter. (This is an actual picture from one of Joe's fires.)

Now Joe isn't perfect. He sometimes deserves the occasional wedgie, and he can be a computer nerd....

But, Joe is still our hero, no doubt about it.

The best thing about Joe, is he is simply a great dad. He loves his sons, and he is the best example of everything right and good. The boys are so lucky, and I know they will look up to him forever.
We Love You Dada!!!! Happy Father's Day!
7 comments:
Holly --
That is so great. Thank you for loving my baby brother, who is no longer a baby but a wonderful man. He is incredible, no doubt about it.
Aww! That's such a great tribute to Joe. :) You have always been creative but this just shows how creative you really are. Very cute post! :)
If I didn't know better, I'd say you just liked posting pictures of hot guys on your website.
Kidding. ;)
Anyway, that was a really sweet tribute to Joe. You really did marry a fantastic guy. That's a good thing, because big brothers are supposed to protect their sisters from hooking up with jerks. If Joe had been a jerk, I'd have a really hard time taking him out. ;)
SO CUTE! Holly that was so cute. That picture of the fire kinda freaks me a little, Chad is smart enough not to show me anything like that. It was so good to see you and I hope you have a great summer.
Awesome father's day post! That is super creative and funny! Loved it!
Yup he's amazing. ;) I love Stans comment that cracks me up. You two are definately related.
That was such a cool post, Joe really is one of the BEST all around guys I know, you two make a great couple.
Post a Comment