I would put this on Ben's Ben-isms but it wouldn't be as funny.This morning Ben said (thoughtfully and seriously), "Mom, I think I know something."
I asked him (in his same tone), "What do you think you know?"
He said, "Something."
He said it as if he wasn't sure, but that he knew there was something.
And that was the end of the conversation, he walked out of the kitchen. I was laughing! (It's was probably so funny 'cause I heard it --not as funny typed out.) I wish I always knew just what he was thinkin' and all that he knows. I love kids and the way they work and think. They never stop cracking me up.
He said, "Something."
He said it as if he wasn't sure, but that he knew there was something.
And that was the end of the conversation, he walked out of the kitchen. I was laughing! (It's was probably so funny 'cause I heard it --not as funny typed out.) I wish I always knew just what he was thinkin' and all that he knows. I love kids and the way they work and think. They never stop cracking me up.
5 comments:
So funny. i love that, and I can't wait till little thoughts like that sprout from my boys.
He is so smart. I will never get used to how well he expresses himself.
I know something too. I'm not sure I'll tell you either.
Nope, it's funny typed out too. LOL What a funny little guy! He's just so smart. Austin surpirses me all the time with funny little things he says. Kids are great! :)
He's so smart- he knows lots! He just doens't know what he knows but he does know stuff- how funny. SOOOOO cute! Love him!
Post a Comment