Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Pics of the Boys?! I Know...I'm Addicted.





Here's more random pics of the boys. I am addicted to taking pictures and posting them. I have a million pictures that never get posted, but I love taking their picture.

Ben loves his new soccer/t-ball field. He spends the majority of his days outside now. He loves running around and playing his sports. He is too funny to watch. (I'll post a clip some day.)

Kader-bum is becoming quite the loud babbler. He will "yell babble" all day. It's cute. He is so easy to make laugh and he smiles all the time. Fun times here at the Harris house. It's a great start to a great summer.

6 comments:

Lalani said...

Megan still 'yell babbles' all day long. It is so fun to hear them learn new sounds and put them together!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

They are really just so cute! :) I'm so jealous of your nice green grass. You should take pictures of your house and post them! You were always decorating everything so cute and with so many pictures in our apartment that I really want to see your house! :)

Holly or Joe said...

mindy- my house is going to soon undergo a majorreorganization of things. We will be turning the basement into the full time family/play room, thu being able t keep the upstairs clean and neat all the time.....so, as soon as we finish this mass project i'll post some. In the old easter pics, you can kinda see my kitchen...then you can kinda see the upstairs living room in all the others....but i'll post full ones soon.

njohnson said...

ahh! i love 'em! KADE IS SO BIG! I'm missing it! Ben just kills me... so dang cute

Wendy said...

I love to see the pictures of your boys. How fun that Ben gets to play on the grass. It's great to see toys that boys play with all over your lawn.

And cutie, cutie Kade. I'm glad I get to see them grow by pictures.

Brimaca said...

I can never see enouch pics! Keep em' comin'. I'm so grateful for you for your grass and also really jealous...I know your wait was longer than mine is...but I'm still waiting-I might pass you up.