Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kade Explainin' Things.

Today we went to the museum with Grandma Lana. The boys a lot of fun. I figured Kade summed up the day the best, so I posted this: his summation.

7 comments:

njohnson said...

HE SPEAKS! AHH =) I love his happy smiley laugh =p

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

WOW! That is quite the story! He is such a cute and happy baby. I love it!

Katie said...

That is so cute! I love when they start to get their personalities.. dont let him grow up too fast before I get there to see him!!!!

Holly or Joe said...

Yeah- I love how he is so intent looking he is. He really is trying to tell me a story.

Wendy said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I still think of him as a new born, and he isn't any more.

He does have a lot to say. He is so pleased that you are listening too. I love that.

Brimaca said...

That puts the biggest smile on my face. I giggled with his giggles. He's a cutie and I want to keep him.

Brimaca said...

I had to watch it again. That is the cutest video!